Summer 2023 Hours @ the UMB Writing Center
The Writing Center is closed for appointments from the end of May to the end of June. We will post the summer schedule for July and August around June 15, 2023.
Online, eTutoring, and In-Person Appointments
We are offering three appointment types:
- Online appointments (meet virtually with a consultant)
- eTutoring appointments (receive written feedback)
- In-person appointments (meet face-to-face with a consultant at the Writing Center in Room 307 of the SMC Campus Center)
NOTE: We appreciate that all consultants and clients wear N-95 masks
See our consultations webpage for more explanation about and requirements for each kind of appointment
- New to the Writing Center? Please read our "About Us" webpage and review our "Norms and Policies" page.
- Having trouble scheduling an appointment or accessing an online tutorial? Please check out our how-to-guides.
- How often can you meet with a consultant? You can make one appointment per day and two appointments per week. If you feel that you need more, please email our Associate Director, James Wright, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need to cancel? You have until 24 hours before your appointment to cancel. After this, all cancellations will be counted as no-shows. After two no-shows, you will no longer be able to book appointments until your schedule access is restored by administrative staff.